Voice Over quotes

• The triumphal-procession-air which, in our manners and customs, is given to marriage at the outset - that singing of Te Deum before the battle has begun.

• For too long, our country's version of an energy policy has consisted of Americans waking up every day and wondering how much it will cost to drive to work, how much it will cost to keep their business running, how much it will cost to heat or cool their homes.

• My experience protesting with Mojave Dolphins, and the other wonderful animal activists, can be described in a few words: inspiring, motivational and purposeful. The execution of the protests is incredible; the signs are amazing, creative and eye catching. You can really feel the unity in the group, running like a well oiled machine towards the goal of liberating our captive animal friends.

• The truths we conceal don't disappear Raheen, they appear in different forms

• The long-term goal of Christians in politics should be to gain exclusive control over the franchise. Those who refuse to submit publicly to the eternal sanctions of God by submitting to His Church's public marks of the covenant-baptism and holy communion-must be denied citizenship.

• Braille is knowledge, and knowledge is power.

• If music became extinct now, I dont know what Id be good for.

• Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side? And hain't that a big enough majority in any town?

• "Believe in yourself" - that makes sense. You should believe in yourself - you should believe that you're capable of great things - but you would hope that somebody would have some sort of self-awareness.

• I am an alien. I start a lot of relationships with artists because of what I'm capable of doing with the machine and with beats. Anyone can just listen to a beat, that's boring. But when you actually perform in front of them, it's like: wow. It's undeniable talent. That's my advantage.