Enron quotes

• A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.

• One of the greatest gifts we receive from dogs is the tenderness they evoke in us. The disappointments of life, the injustices, the battering events that are beyond our control, and the betrayals we endure, from those we befriended and loved, can make us cynical and turn our hearts into flint – on which only the matches of anger and bitterness can be struck into flame. By their delight in being with us, the reliable sunniness of their disposition, the joy they bring to playtime, the curiosity with which they embrace each new experience, dogs can melt cynicism,and sweeten the bitter heart.

• Can I press one for English?

• Blues ain’t football. You don’t have to retire at 30. You can grow and play all your life.

• I'm pretty good at letting people do what they are good at, that's why they're experts.

• I was born and bred in a tiny, low-ceilinged ground-floor apartment.

• A holiday cocktail party is where some stranger will learn more about you in an hour than your spouse has learned in a lifetime.

• A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don't ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren't blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.

• So if you're a gang member and you would normally be killing somebody, why not kill a white person?

• Your heart keeps jumping like a kangaroo, floating like an onion in a bowl of stew.