Pampering quotes

• Just doing any kind of work - even an interview for breakfast television - makes me feel happy.

• It is our duty to make this world a better place for women.

• God is my spiritual guide. Half the music I come up with I really don't know where it comes from.

• When you play against dirty players or very tough players, it's easy to escape because you know what they're going to do. But when the player is tough but intelligent, it's much more difficult.

• We'll keep writing and if it hits our standards we'll go with it. We're not here to destroy anything. It's as precious to us as it is for someone who's followed us for years.

• The Holy Spirit transforms and renews us, creates harmony and unity, and gives us courage and joy for mission.

• Harry looked at Bellman. He could not help but admire him. The way you admire a cockroach you flush down the toilet and it comes creeping back again and again and in the end it inherits the world.

• I gave a relenting sigh. "Fine! I'll throw on some clothes. Turn around. I'm in my pj's." Pj's that consisted of nothing but a tank top and boy shorts--an image I didn't want to sear into Scott's mind. Scott smiled. "I'm a guy. That's like asking a kid not to glance at the candy counter." Ugh. The dimple in his cheek deepened. And it was not in any way cute... pg 196

• Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new.

• I longed to be a flame of fire continually glowing in the divine service and building up of Christ's kingdom to my last and dying breath.