Undying Love quotes

• I think a lot of people spend a lot of time talking about what they hate rather than what they love. I don't want to get trapped in that.

• That culture is a a critical resource the organization ignores. Competely mystifying. The organization continues to act as if culture were dark matter, something essentially inaccessible to us. When in fact there is an ancient discipline called anthropology that's pretty good at thinking about it.

• If he thought at all, but I don't believe he ever thought, it was that he and his shadow, when brought near each other, would join like drops of water...

• My father, to whom I owe so much, never told me the difference between right and wrong; now I think that's why I remain so greatly in his debt.

• Seeds of discouragement cannot take root in a grateful heart.

• But what will he do when he sees only too clearly why his patient is ill; when he sees that it arises from his having no love, but only sexuality; no faith, because he is afraid to grope in the dark; no hope, because he is disillusioned by the world and by life; and no understanding, because he has failed to read the meaning of his own existence?

• Part of keeping space open is not to try to choose a form - to spend more time thinking about content, and let form take care of itself.

• I think a lot of people of my generation are discomfited by the assertion of neutrality in the mainstream media, this idea that they're the voice of God. I think it's just honest to say, yes, you know where I'm coming from but you can fact-check anything I say.

• By faithfulness we are collected and wound up into unity within ourselves, whereas we had been scattered abroad in multiplicity.

• A lot of times, just because people are different, they're judged. I try not to let that concern me. But sometimes it can be hurtful, because I do feel judged sometimes for being a little different.