Kindliness quotes

• The most frequent complaint is that it's hard. True. it's a hard game to win Also, many people ask me how to use the secret debugging commands, apparently under the impression that I'll tell them.

• Our biggest regrets are not for the things we have done but for the things we haven't done.

• I need a woman to have a quirky sense of humor. There's a bunch of jokes I use, and if she doesn't get them, she's probably not for me.

• Some men think that the globe is a sponge that God puts into their hands to squeeze for their own garden or flower-pot.

• The next time you're caught in a room full of smart people doing something dumb (like trying to anticipate what your users will do), tune them out, flip open your laptop, and start prototyping.

• Heaven is a state of mind, not a location.

• Improved productivity means less human sweat, not more.

• I am accused often of too much experimentation.., but what else should I do when all other factors of man are in the same condition. I thrust forward into space as science and the rest do.

• In a field I am the absence of field. This is always the case. Wherever I am I am what is missing.

• When our laws tell people that what lies behind the thin wall of a women's abdomen during pregnancy is not a human being and that the destiny of a preborn child lies with the private conscience of the mother, we are essentially telling society that life itself is not important enough to be called an inalienable right. If life itself is not the most fundamental of all rights, then what is?