Exhaling quotes

• In Evita I wasn't really hugely involved with it. I gave a little bit of help but they needed a bit of technical help on the movie and so some of my music people went in at the end of the movie and helped out with it.

• The pursuit of mathematics is a divine madness of the human spirit.

• Poets are interested mostly in death and commas.

• There's something about the rawness of the live thing, there's no rhythm guitars behind the solo, nothing other than what you hear the people playing at that moment. It's exciting, it's about the performance.

• And that if you become a star, people are going to go to see you. If you remain an actor, they're going to go and see the story you're in.

• Unless we think of others and do something for them, we miss one of the greatest sources of happiness.

• You have one good game or season, so what? You have to have a career.

• It's not enough to be quiet. Quietness is the absence of noise. We need peace, the presence of justice and to be - and so people here can coexist and live together.

• What surprised me was that within a family, the voices of sisters as they're talking are virtually always the same.

• My desk is covered with talismans: pieces of rose quartz, wishing stones from a favorite beach.