Quality Work quotes

• If I go a little over the top sometimes, don't worry; That's where all the sunshine is.

• This is one of the most important lessons of the scientific method: if you cannot fail, you cannot learn.

• Open up your plans and damn you're free!

• If we can believe in the Gnostic gospel of Thomas, old Uncle Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is inside you, what you bring forth will save you. If you don't bring forth what is inside you, what you bring forth can destroy you.

• My art flatters nobody by imitation, it courts nobody by smoothness, nobody by petitelieness without either fal-de-lal or fiddle-de-dee; how then can I hope to be popular?

• Maybe I will write a memoir, perhaps I'll do some essays, or maybe I will write a mystery story.

• I am drawn to characters that go on journeys, characters that are real people, that have life.

• I think a single sentence by Van Gogh is better than the whole work of all the art critics and art historians put together.

• Peace cannot be unilateral.

• The world beyond 450 ppm atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide, the world that crosses carbon cycle tipping points that quickly take us to 1000 ppm, is a world not merely of endless regional resource wars around the globe. It is a world with dozens of Darfurs. It is a world of a hundred Katrinas, of countless environmental refugees