Young Life quotes

• It goes without saying that there's a great deal of evil in the world, and there's a great deal of benevolence or good in the world. I think the choices that people make and the paths that people take in terms of how they explore their lives ultimately is what dictates which side of the coin you fall on.

• Theatrically, you are aware of every part of you in acting; every component of your surroundings, including the clothes you wear. Eh...in voiceover, shorts and a t-shirt and badaboom...done.

• The others were only my wives. But you, my dear, will be my widow.

• People are really stuck on their ideas about themselves.

• Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.

• Being an outsider to some extent, someone who does not "fit in" with others or is rejected by them for whatever reason, makes life difficult, but it also places you at an advantage as far as enlightenment is concerned. It takes you out of unconsciousness almost by force.

• Work was never about wanting fame or money. I never thought about that. I loved getting the job, going to rehearsal, playing someone else, hanging around with a bunch of actors. I needed that, the way you need water.

• People are either enamored with me or wonder if they can take me.

• Let's face it, there are no plain women on television.

• Probably right at the end of JAG, I would love to have a child or two. I ultimately want to have two kids.