One For Me quotes

• I believe in the power of you and I

• I married him for a green card. We had a really great, caring relationship; it just obviously wasn't right for me.

• You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.

• Don't spend another minute being angry about yesterday, free him, and you free yourself.

• My closest friend, who died not long ago, is buried near Marx's grave in Highgate cemetery, so I see the gaggle of admirers laying roses at the foot of his tombstone regularly. I have never been tempted to leave flowers there myself. Great theories, shame about the practice. Marx did many things. But inventing class was not one of them.

• The most damnable and pernicious heresy that has ever plagued the mind of man was the idea that somehow he could make himself good enough to deserve to live with an all-holy God.

• I think you should automatically donate your organs because that would turn the balance of organ donation in a huge way. I would donate whatever anybody would take, and I'd probably do the cremation bit.

• The key to making the inspections work is the Iraqi government making the crucial decision that because of the international pressure Iraq has to disarm itself.

• If losing a fight is the worst thing that's ever happened to you in your life, you're doing pretty good.

• I know Mick Jagger wouldn’t tour without Keith Richards and call it the Rolling Stones.