Very Stupid quotes

• I wouldn't want to be 20 now. I know so much more, and I'm much more comfortable in my skin, saggy as it is When I hear young girls complaining about superficial things You're at the peak of your physical beauty right now! Just enjoy it and stop worrying about your thighs being too big If you're upset with how you look at 25, life's going to be tough

• If people have multiple identities and deal with multiple realities, why should we expect them to be ontological purists?

• I realised that I had a choice to either feel angry about not having arms and legs, or thankful for having my family, friends and my little foot.

• By the time I got to school, I had already read a couple hundred books. I knew in the first grade that they were lying to me because I had already been exposed to other points of view. School is basically about one point of view -- the one the teacher has or the textbooks have. They don't like the idea of having different points of view, so it was a battle. Of course I would pipe up with my five-year-old voice.

• Emotions of any kind can be evoked by melody and rhythm; therefore music has the power to form character.

• Voluptuous bloom and fragrance rare The summer to its rose may bring; Far sweeter to the wooing air The hidden violet of spring. Still, still that lovely ghost appears, Too fair, too pure, to bid depart; No riper love of later years Can steal its beauty from the heart.

• There's so much pollution in the air now that if it weren't for our lungs there'd be no place to put it all.

• In a scheme of policy which is devised for a nation, we should not limit our views to its operation during a single year, or even for a short term of years. We should look at its operation for a considerable time, and in war as well as in peace.

• I have never thought I could take it, not even for the children. It is all I have wanted to do, to stand between them and and pain. But I come from a long line of women who put themselves first.

• In a post-Christian, skeptical age, love on display is the most convincing apologetic.