Hate People quotes

• Only the history of free peoples is worth our attention; the history of men under a despotism is merely a collection of anecdotes.

• Your neck. I want to kiss it.

• Men educated in [the critical habit of thought]are slow to believe. They can hold things as possible or probable in all degrees, without certainty and without pain.

• What is real is beyond all reach.

• Polite conversationalists leave no mark save the scars upon the Earth that could have been prevented had they stood their ground.

• Among other things, Kathryn knew, grief was physically exhausting.

• A change of circumstance happens as a result of a change in your state of consciousness.

• Believe in yourself and in your own voice, because there will be times in this business when you will be the only one who does. Take heart from the knowledge that an author with a strong voice will often have trouble at the start of his or her career because strong,distinctive voices sometimes make editors nervous. But in the end, only the strong survive.

• I'm learning, but I'm getting better at it because I'm learning how to hear God in worship

• I think music has the power to transform people, and in doing so, it has the power to transform situations - some large and some small.