Face Your Fears quotes

• I guess the most important thing I learned from my mother was you have to raise your own children. I try to say this without judgment, but a lot of people really don't want to do the job because it's so much work. Kids are the hardest job there is, so they just hire someone to do it and then they go to work. There's something about that whole how do you balance being a mother and working, and i f I had to choose, I'd have to choose my kids and I do.

• I am a real Christian - that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ.

• A lot of times, when a band finds success with a certain style or sound, they have a really hard time breaking away from that to grow as artists.

• For as long as I could remember, he had never worn a single piece of clothing that could be considered casual. Khaki shorts and golf shirts, to Umberto, were the garments of men who have no virtues left, not even shame.

• It will undoubtedly happen, that the enemy will make the attempt, today, tomorrow or the next day, at some time, to break into this fortress of Europe at one point or another. That will undoubtedly be the case.

• I suppose the primary intention of a documentary photographer is to document facts. My work often does this but it is not the primary intention. My intention is to make the best pictorial image I can.

• Race has been a big issue in this [presidency] campaign [2016].

• I am a woman built upon the wreckage of myself.

• The poor also are willing to make, and do make, smart decisions, if you give them that opportunity.

• Failure leaves open a door for us to try, and try again.