Uneducated quotes

• Focus on value because most investors focus on outlooks and trends,

• The flavor of patriotism depends upon its habitat.

• ...beauty is the projection of ugliness and by developing certain monstrosities we obtain the purest ornaments.

• I don't have a message. You already have all these people telling you how to live, who to be, what to wear, what to drive, what drugs to do - I just want people to see what I see.

• The Spiritual Sun already blazes within.

• There is a hill beside the silver Thames, Shady with birch and beech and odorous pine; And brilliant underfoot with thousand gems, Steeply the thickets to his floods decline.

• It's hard to decide how to match words to music. It's not like it's twice the work. It's always difficult for me to explain to the composer what I'm looking for. I'm not a professional; I lack even basic knowledge about writing music

• When you work with somebody for a long period of time, you develop a shorthand with everything.

• The more peace there is in us, the more peace there will be in our troubled world.

• It has been an unchallengeable American doctrine that cranberry sauce, a pink goo with overtones of sugared tomatoes, is a delectable necessity of the Thanksgiving board and that turkey is uneatable without it.