Belgium quotes

• The amount which cannot be harnessed and domesticated, but insists on its own form of activity rather than one which is offered ready made, is the energy used for the creation of art.

• Maybe the gift of any great person is the power to converse with our own hearts.

• I was always the funny-looking girl. I couldn't compete with the Brazilian girls. My nose is off, my ears are too big. But I think it's my personality that these designers were drawn to.

• **Did you realize how much a kiss says, Philip???** Oh My Angel I doooo....A KISS is the beginning of, middle to, and end of most things I love about life....

• It was the dumbest thing I had ever seen, but it's a family thing, and I guess it's clean.

• Chess may be the deepest, least exhaustible of pastimes, but it is nothing more. As for a chess genius, he is a human being who focuses vast, little-understood mental gifts and labors on an ultimately trivial human enterprise.

• Excellent anthology... a celebration of our goodness and our potential for growth. The sense of celebration is stretched by the beautiful photographs....

• Freedom of choice must be brought to bear upon the US Medical practice.

• The will of God is single and totally one in Him.

• Strong and convincing art has never arisen from theories.