Heathers quotes

• I don't like Heather Graham. She did an interview and said, 'I didn't want to kiss Corey; I didn't want to catch his mononucleosis. He had a kissing disease.'
    -- Corey Haim

#Kissing #Heathers #Disease

• Heather knows why and when her marriage ended with Richie and she knows why my marriage ended with Charlie.
    -- Denise Richards

#Marriage #Heathers #Charlie

• ...and she ran out of the diesel combustion and right to me and we held each other and we were not empty at all. "Holling," she said. "I was so afraid I wouldn't fine you." "I was standing right here, Heather." I said. "I'll always be standing right here.
    -- Gary D. Schmidt

#Heathers #Empty #Said

• Heather Lende's small town is populated with big hearts--she finds them on the beach, walking her granddaughters, in the stories of ordinary peoples' lives, and knits them into unforgettable tales. Find the Good is a treasure.
    -- Jo-Ann Mapson

#Beach #Heart #Heathers

• Heather is the first interviewer to have ever caught me off guard. She has a razor sharp mind and a demeanor that could make her the next Barbara Walters.
    -- Mark Joyner

#Heathers #Mind #Razors

• Heather and I decided we were going to be pretty low-key at the convention.
    -- Mary Cheney

#Keys #Heathers #Conventions

• I'm sorry, Heather, but everything was not just fine before I got here. You know how I know that? Because you're dead. Okay? You are dead. Dead people don't have lockers, or best friends, or boyfriends. You know why? Because they're dead.-Suze Simon
    -- Meg Cabot

#Sorry #People #Heathers

• So go ahead and make your way Back from the edge of yesterday No one knows what Can't be known 'Cause when you start You're all alone But take enough steps Take enough steps Take enough steps And someday Someday you'll be home ---Heather Wells, Untitled
    -- Meg Cabot

#Home #Yesterday #Heathers

• My idea of a holiday was following my family up the hill with my pekinese, who would skip over the heather in front of me.
    -- Rupert Everett

#Holiday #Ideas #Heathers

• Heather A. Slomski's stories are downright addictive. I kept promising myself to turn off the light after just one more, and then breaking that promise, beguiled by her cool, measured prose and by the surprises, tensions, and uncanny encounters simmering beneath its elegant surface.
    -- Sarah Shun-lien Bynum

#Light #Heathers #Promise

• Grissom is pretty asexual. He's not that interested in anything other than work - except for Lady Heather. She's the closest to getting his heart of anyone.
    -- William Petersen

#Heart #Heathers

• Well, yeah! Now they're considered golden oldies, which is awesome. I was watching Little Women recently, and I didn't want to get up for fear of missing something. And Heathers is like my own Rocky Horror Picture Show; I recite the lines when it's on. It may seem odd, but I think it's because they're really good movies.
    -- Winona Ryder

#Thinking #Missing #Heathers