Piercings quotes

• Kids are more genuine. When they come up and want to talk to you, they don't have an agenda. It's more endearing and less piercing to your aura.
    -- Alan Cumming

#Kids #Agendas #Piercings

• Many a spoken word is more piercing than an attack.
    -- Ali ibn Abi Talib

#Wisdom #Islamic #Piercings

• I'm not good," he said, piercing me with eyes that absorbed all light but reflected none, "but I was worse.
    -- Becca Fitzpatrick

#Eye #Light #Piercings

• Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.
    -- Bill Moyers

#Creativity #Piercings #Mundane

• The bitter winds in February were sometimes called the First East Winds, but the longing for spring somehow made them seem more piercing.
    -- Eiji Yoshikawa

#Spring #Wind #Piercings

• Oh the piercing sadness of life in the midst of its ordinariness!
    -- Iris Murdoch

#Sadness #Piercings #Unhappiness

• I am too old for an eyebrow piercing but too young for an eyebrow lift.
    -- Max Cannon

#Eyebrows #Piercings #Young

• I'll never have a tattoo - I just don't like them, and when you're old they can look a disaster. As for piercings, I don't like them on men.
    -- Rafael Nadal

#Tattoo #Men #Piercings

• Words began to appear in English and to make some kind of equivalent. For what satisfaction it is hard to say, except that something seems unusually piercing, living, handsome, in another language, and since English is yours, you wish it to be there too.
    -- Robert Fitzgerald

#Beauty #Wish #Piercings

• In no relationship at the top of any walk of life is it always easy, least of all in politics which matters so much and which is conducted in such a piercing spotlight.
    -- Tony Blair

#Spotlight #Piercings #Matter

• The violinist must possess the poets gift of piercing the protective hide which grows on propagandists, stockbrokers and slave traders, to penetrate the deeper truth which lies within.
    -- Yehudi Menuhin

#Lying #Piercings #Slave

• Unfortunately, religion often works to shrink and tame the very wild and mysterious forces that first drew our wonder. In the process of making the inexplicable safe for the masses, the possibilities for real illusion-piercing insight becomes reduced. One might say that they are only available to those who dare to ride the breaking crest of direct life-altering experience.
    -- Stephen K. Hayes

#Real #Piercings #Safe

• Listen to the Lord's appeal:...Come, then, return to me and learn to know me as your father, who repays good for evil, love for injury, and boundless charity for piercing wounds.
    -- Peter Chrysologus

#Father #Evil Love #Piercings