Ted Kennedy quotes

• We are stronger together than we are alone.

• Everybody is pretty good in the first quarter. Second quarter, you have a little bump or two on you coming into the half. By the time the third quarter comes around, you're tired, you're laboring. When you come to the fourth quarter, it calls on your character.

• The day I was announced as CEO, I think the stock dropped another 20%.

• so the story goes but theres something you should know before i walk away and i blow the ending i never want to be without you oh no here i go now you know what i feel about you theres no running must have been wrong to doubt you oh there i go no control and i'm fallen so now you know

• I don't want to wear what every other women wears. I won't be dictated to.

• There's no doubt that cable news hosts can say things that the president of the United States shouldn't say, and people can be harsh at you. That doesn't mean you benefit by being harsh back.

• Recording can be enjoyable, but the hard thing is that you don't get any direct or immediate feedback like you do when you play live. Getting to see people's excitement and see them engage in the show makes me excited to get back out and play.

• But there is nothing enduring in the world, and therefore even joy in the second minute is already not as acute as in the first; in the third minute it becomes still weaker and finally merges unnoticeably with the usual condition of the soul, as a circle on the water, caused by the fall of a pebble, finally merges with the smooth surface.

• In this life, such things as service in the Church, including missionary service, all of this is available to anyone who is true to covenants and commandments.

• It's not too late to stop the Lisbon Treaty.