Untapped Potential quotes

• I have never been able to understand the artist whose image never changes.

• I debated in high school! If you told things that weren't true or just made things out of whole cloth, you were penalized. It's too bad they don't apply the same standards to presidential candidates as they do to high school students.

• Every mind is a room packed with archaic furniture.

• Genius is an infinite capacity for pain.

• People who say that only young people voted on the Internet, those who didn't see Pele play, forget that children are not orphans. There's always a father who buys the computer and perhaps influences their vote. I won the people's vote.

• When you lead a life of scholarship you can't be bothered with the humorous realities, you know, tits, that kind of thing.

• If the sky that we look upon should tumble and fall. Or the mountain should crumble to the sea. I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear, just as long as you stand by me.

• It just kills me when people buy a dog when there are dogs in shelters. I still get emotional when I think of Karl sitting in that shelter. I wasn't looking. I didn't even think I had time for a dog, and then I met this little one and he needed help. It's been so amazing to see him transform into a happy and confident companion.

• In a truly heroic life there is no peradventure. It is always doing or dying.

• The dictate of the light says: Know yourself and what you are. The dark replies, By all means, but then become afraid.