Time Is Precious quotes

• The biggest thing was that second person allowed me to trick myself into revealing more about myself. It gave me an authorial distance to get closer to the action and emotions, if that makes sense.

• I used to work the graveyard shift.

• Break my heart for what breaks yours. Everything I am for you kingdom's cause, as I walk from nothing to eternity.

• For the sensory thinker, the world of the mind bears a direct physical resemblance to the world outside.

• I organized Sweet Honey In The Rock in 1973. The music was sanity and balance.

• Land where my fathers died, Land of the pilgrims' pride, From every mountainside Let freedom ring!

• Lord, for the erring thoughtNot into evil wrought:Lord, for the wicked willBetrayed and baffled still:For the heart from itself kept,Our thanksgiving accept.

• Iowa City is okay as Midwestern cities go, but theres no food, no culture, no ocean.

• A long, exact, and serious comedy; In every scene some moral let it teach, And, if it can, at once both please and preach.

• Put blinders on to those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head.