Forrest Gump quotes

• You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love...I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

• The life insurance industry is filled with good people who believe in their work and their companies, but who may never have challenged the assumptions underlying their efforts.

• Feminism is the struggle to end sexist oppression. Its aim is not to benefit solely any specific group of women, any particular race or class of women. It does not privilege women over men. It has the power to transform meaningfully all our lives

• Scholars and historians have dubbed the last 100 years the American Century, and I think there can be little doubt that the Council on Foreign Relations helped to make it so.

• My great project is to undo the moral and intellectual damage of most universities

• How can a man commit acts of martial valour if he values his life?

• I really don't know whether any place contains more pianists than Paris, or whether you can find more ***** and virtuosos anywhere.

• Reality itself is too twisted.

• Maybe the best thing you'll ever do, you haven't even thought of yet.

• I am not against the pharmaceutical companies. I love them. That's not the issue. The issue is, in some cases, when they do these clinical trials, they control the data. They analyze the data. In some cases, they even write the article. And that leads to at least the perception, if not the reality, that there's a conflict of interest.