Educated Fools quotes

• Conservation will ultimately boil down to rewarding the private landowner who conserves the public interest.

• If nature were not beautiful, it would not be worth knowing, and if nature were not worth knowing, life would not be worth living

• A theory should not attempt to explain all the facts, because some of the facts are wrong

• I used to be a Democrat, now I'm basically a Republican.

• The past should remain firmly behind one. The present holds enough obstacles.

• In a state-run society the government promises you security. But it's a false promise predicated on the idea that the opposite of security is risk. Nothing could be further from the truth. The opposite of security is insecurity, and the only way to overcome insecurity is to take risks. The gentle government that promises to hold your hand as you cross the street refuses to let go on the other side.

• I have a home in Orlando. That's kind of my default 'getaway' city.

• Taking people on a journey is the fundamental element of underground dance music. I don't sell records.

• In Europe, radio stations are owned by a variety of different entities, so there is less uniformity on radio programming and more opportunity for artists to get radio play and break overseas.

• I think it is vital to fight to do something you want to do despite not gaining your community's or your friends' approval.