Madly In Love quotes

• He who truly knows has no occasion to shout.

• What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.

• There is nothing so absurd that it cannot be believed as truth if repeated often enough.

• Kyria Abrahams, former teen bride of a doomsday cult and seeker of salvation in slam poetry, tells the terribly funny story of her improbable life with candor, wit, and an unsparing eye for the perfect detail. Brilliant.

• The true exceptional performer is on super pilot. Every single sense, every fiber of his body is brought together in what he is doing.

• I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz.

• When all is complete deep in the teapot, when tea, mint, and sugar have completely diffused throughout the water, coloring and saturating it...then a glass will be filled and poured back into the mixture, blending it further. The comes waiting. Motionless waiting. Finally, from high up, like some green cataract whose sight and sound mesmerize, the tea will once again cascade into a glass. Now it can be drunk, dreamily, forehead bowed, fingers held wide away from the scalding glass.

• It's kind of ironic when I broke in at 17, I was told I was too small, too slow and I wouldn't make the NHL

• I just sat there letting that music cover me like a big, cozy blanket.

• We all have that inner voice that is wise, even if we don't always follow it. It's that voice I'm trying to listen to.