Opening Day quotes

• All knots that lovers tie Are tied to sever. Here shall your sweetheart lie, Untrue for ever.

• Why do we discover faults so much more readily than perfection.

• Time has told me not to ask for more, someday our ocean will find its shore.

• I won't wear fur - never, ever. I'm an animal lover. I wouldn't even wear faux fur. I prefer to go the cheap route and not shave my legs.

• I don't think people understand when you say you are making a micro-budget film that you are getting paid no money,

• A prayerless church member is a hindrance. He is in the body like a rotting bone or a decayed tooth. Before long, since he does not contribute to the benefit of his brethren, he will become a danger and a sorrow to them. Neglect of private prayer is the locust which devours the strength of the church.

• God has brought me this far. He has laid out a phenomenal path for me. And I can't do anything but thank him.

• I am one of the writers who wish to create serious works of literature which dissociate themselves from those novels which are mere reflections of the vast consumer cultures of Tokyo and the subcultures of the world at large.

• It's our faith that activates the power of God.

• I like the influence of the macabre, but I don't believe in ghosts.