Unleashing quotes

• Summer set lip to earth's bosom bare, And left the flushed print in a poppy there. I will touch a hundred flowers And not pick one.

• We have to be continually reminded of what we believe.

• In the blues, it just takes so long for us to get recognized.

• If you do not love me I shall not be loved If I do not love you I shall not love.

• Spring had come. Despite the many wet and gusty days which April had thrust in rude challenge upon reluctant May, in the glory of the triumphant sun which flooded the concave blue of heaven and the myriad shaded green of earth, the whole world knew to-day, the whole world proclaimed that spring had come. The yearly miracle had been performed.

• The tears I gratified him with were fake ones. Ones that set off my green eyes the way diamonds set off emeralds. And it worked. If you dazzled a man with green eyes, he will be so hypnotized that he won’t notice there is someone inside the eyes spying on him. – Vida Winters Page 268

• A coach will impact more people in one year than the average person will in an entire lifetime.

• In the coming days and weeks, Laila would scramble frantically to commit it all to memory, what happened next. Like an art lover running out of a burning museum, she would grab whatever she could--a look, a whisper, a moan--to salvage from perishing to preserve. But time is the most unforgiving of fires, and she couldn't, in the end, save it all.

• Health care reform, the marquee legislative accomplishment of the Obama administration's first term, was passed before we entered the world of divided government.

• Sometimes, things don't work out the way we want them to.