Quality Service quotes

• I've done some pretty bad things in my life.

• A surprising proportion of mathematicians are accomplished musicians. Is it because music and mathematics share patterns that are beautiful?

• It took me a while to realize that's just your body preparing you to do something.

• Painting is a strange business.

• It's everywhere, really. It's between the galaxies. It is in this room. We believe that everywhere that you have space, empty space, that you cannot avoid having some of this dark energy.

• You may have tangible wealth untold: Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be I had a Mother who read to me.

• There is no better way to know us Than as two wolves, come separately to a wood.

• The ban on assault weapons has decreased gun violence in Baltimore not one iota. That's because few, if any, of the shootings were done with assault weapons.

• It's awfully important to win with humility. It's also important to lose. I hate to lose worse than anyone, but if you never lose you won't know how to act. If you lose with humility, then you can come back.

• Bless... the two painting masters who first pointed out to me that there was coming and going among trees, that there was sunlight in shadows.