Violence Against Women quotes

• Content marketing represents the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.

• The advertiser is the overrewarded court jester and court pander at the democratic court.

• A lot of times I feel I probably would have ended up in a mental hospital if it weren't for the structure that 'Bones' gave me.

• I'm not a big fan of guitar face. You know, when someone's playing guitar, and they make this really embarrassing face, like they smush their lips together and... they look you in the eye and it's really humiliating. You know some people have that really embarrassing guitar face? I remember thinking about this when I was doing the DJing, because... you do have to focus, and that's what happens, it's your focus face. But you're in a movie, so you should probably lock it up.

• We need to look at learning as the product of educational self-organization. It’s not about making learning happen; it’s about letting it happen.

• We are unprofitable servants, we have done what we were obliged to do.

• Every time a student walks past a really urgent, expressive piece of architecture that belongs to his college, it can help reassure him that he does have that mind, does have that soul.

• When Will Graham could open his right eye, he saw the clock and knew where he was- an intensive-care unit. He knew to watch the clock. Its movement assured him that this was passing, would pass. That's what it was there for.

• The thing about being a lifelong gamer is that my eye-to-hand reaction time is faster than average. I actually went on a website that tests your reaction time and verified this to my satisfaction.

• I absolutely believe the Internet is passing from its free days into a paid system. Inevitably, I promise you, it will be paid.