Unloved quotes

• They said I was the greatest pitcher they ever sawI couldnt understand why they couldnt give me no justice.

• Don't be a prisoner of your own style!

• I used to say to my classes that the ways to get insight are: to study infants; to study animals; to study primitive people; to be psychoanalyzed; to have a religious conversion and get over it; to have a psychotic episode and get over it; or to have a love affair with an old Russian. And I stopped saying that when a little dancer in the front row put up her hand and said, 'Does he have to be old?

• The difference is that was then, this is now.

• I want to be spoiled like a child. Cry to my heart's content. But I can only suppress my feelings..

• I hate committing myself to anything. It's probably the lack of discipline, honestly. I'm probably a spoiled brat worried about getting my way every time.

• I have nothing against people getting their band back together, but the artists I love marked a time in my life, and to merge that time with now can be personally depressing.

• As our initial click fraud research study showed last year, there is an obvious problem in the online advertising world. The challenge is that I'm not sure anyone really knows the extent of the click fraud problem.

• I was drawn to his aloofness, the way cats gravitate toward people who’d rather avoid them.

• Taiwan and China are related ethnically and close neighbors geographically. There's no reason to resent or to fight against each other.