Overcoming Challenges quotes

• The hurt you embrace becomes joy.

• I wanted to be an actor and I wanted to be a performer. Like Hugh [Grant] said earlier, we might all have this weird gene. Hopefully I will continue to have the talent to allow that gene to play itself out for as long as it can.

• I'm a very proud actor.

• Bold prayers honor God, and God honors bold prayers.

• In Islam tolerance means that Christians and Jews are allowed to live under the protection of Muslims but never as citizens with the same rights. What Muslims call tolerance is nothing other than discrimination.

• God passes through the thicket of the world, and wherever His glance falls He turns all things to beauty.

• I just love to shop. If I could, I would shop every single day in every single store and spend all of my money which, you know, I do anyway.

• A lot of those ideal towns are all starting to look the same, the specifics are starting to disappear. So we need to retain a love for life, a love for one's family, a love for where one's really from.

• Environmentalists and rank and file timber workers becoming allies is the most dangerous thing in the world to the timber industry!

• It is reasonable to ask who or what created the universe, but if the answer is God, then the question has merely been deflected to that of who created God.