Outlander quotes

• You know how when people lose their grandma or grandpa, people they say they're sorry? They do mean it, but... there's nothing to say. There's a void that cannot be filled.

• I am an exile; citizen of the country of longing.

• Positive criticism is feedback given with the purpose of helping another person to grow and to develop. Negative criticism is intended to hurt and often to defame and to destroy.

• Asia's crowded and Europe's too old, Africa is far too hot and Canada's too cold. And South America stole our name, let's drop the big one.

• Peace ... was contingent upon a certain disposition of the soul, a disposition to receive the gift that only detachment from self made possible.

• I've reached the pinnacle of my career. I just feel that I don't have anything else to prove.

• You have to play the cards you are dealt and if it has made it harder, it doesn't matter, you still have to get the deal done.

• The thing about Republicans is that they don't care so much about respect, but they love fear, at least in others.

• Most people I know that have work that is very meaningful to them pay the price of having to work all the time.

• Build wealth as a by product of your business success. If wealth is your only objective in business, you will probably fail.