Humidity quotes

• All the old houses that I knew when I was a child were full of books, bought generation after generation by members of the family. Nobody told you to read this or not to read that.

• I hate the fact that he's doing that, but the fact is that, you know what, that's a human being, though. He let his guard down one day to me, a friend.

• I always say you can never be extravagant with beauty. Beauty is God made real. Beauty is life.

• People don't make good Anchors, though, Craig. They change.

• Writing is a creative art form and the acting and directing is more of an interpretive art form.

• We've got a lot of guys in here that are playing for pride and contracts and different things. Now that we are out of the race, guys are playing looser and you can see it in our play.

• The elegance of dress, of motion, and of manners gives a lustre to beauty, and inflames the senses through the imagination. Luxurious entertainments, midnight dances, and licentious spectacles, present at once temptation and opportunity to female frailty. From such dangers the unpolished wives of the barbarians were secured by poverty, solitude, and the painful cares of a domestic life.

• Growing up is when you understand you get what you give, not what you're given.

• I never thought my face would be on the cover of a Red Bull Six Pack.

• Commentators frequently blame MMORPGs for an increasing sense of isolation modern life. But virtual worlds are less a cause of that isolation than a response to it. Virtual worlds give back what has been scooped out of modern life. The virtual world is in important ways more authentically human than the real world. It gives us back community, a feeling of competence, and a sense of being an important person whom people depend on.