Kagome quotes

• We all need to make time for a burger once in a while.

• Too often government responds to the whispers of lobbyists before the cries of the people.

• The physical life of the scene is determined by whether the set squeezes people together or whether the set has an escape place in it.

• In terms of the game theory, we might say the universe is so constituted as to maximize play. The best games are not those in which all goes smoothly and steadily toward a certain conclusion, but those in which the outcome is always in doubt. Similarly, the geometry of life is designed to keep us at the point of maximum tension between certainty and uncertainty, order and chaos. Every important call is a close one. We survive and evolve by the skin of our teeth. We really wouldn't want it any other way.

• When I'm trying to go to sleep and there are little noises, like a clock ticking or a fan squeaking, it drives me completely insane

• The most comforting feeling ever is knowing that someone truly likes your entire existence. I feel that way right now. Thank you.

• The Church now has been placed potentially in the control of the heavenly places once ruled by the prince of the power of the air. But this reconstituted church must engage and defeat the enemy and retake the heavenlies in the name of her Lord, so that the eyes of those still being held captive by Satan will be opened.

• Some people even went off to form another band, Power Station.

• Sir James Jeans Always says what he means He is really perfectly serious About the Universe being Mysterious.

• I just work out hard enough that, if I'm craving something, I eat it and know I'm going to burn it off the next day with extra intensity