Tasmania quotes

• We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...
    -- Angus Young

#Tasmania #Want #Rich

• We calculate the amount spent [by Brethren and other anti- Green groups] was between $500,000 and $1 million - that's a huge amount for a state election campaign in Tasmania.
    -- Bob Brown

#Tasmania #Groups #Campaigns

• There are a lot of directors who are knowledgeable about images, and others who aren't.

• I love my hair. When I was young it had weird kinks and cowlicks in it, but I just grew into it. You grow into a lot of things.

• Thing, body, matter, are nothing apart from the combinations of the elements, - the colours, sounds, and so forth - nothing apart from their so-called attributes.

• I don't know the politics of Hollywood. Am I hungry for great material? Every actor is. How I can get to it, that's another story.

• In government and out, there are vast realms of the bureaucracy dedicated to seeking more information, in perpetuity if need be, in order to avoid taking action.

• I'm quite sure that most writers would sustain real poetry if they could, but it takes devotion and talent.

• I've been addicted to TV since I emerged from the womb.

• The first rule of etiquette a boy learns when he's about to enter society is that civility is due to all women. No provocation, no matter how unjust and rudely delivered, can validate a man who fails to treat a woman with anything less than utmost courtesy." The boys hung on his every word. He glanced in her direction. "I have met some incredibly unpleasant women, and I have never failed in this duty. But I must admit: your sister may prove my undoing.

• Nothing is ever truly gone... Not for me, nor for any human being. We can only go forward, unless we are guests in some enchantment that is not is ours. We are condemned to an endless present, and we can never go back-the source of all our joy, and all our sorrow." -Hem at Zelika's grave

• Everyone should be good at what they do.