Elders quotes

• The only way for a soldier to not be afraid of wars is to accept the fact that he is already dead.

• No country will reach its full potential if its female citizens do not enjoy full equality.

• I think that's kind of indicative of a type of self-confidence that people develop when they recognize their own ability to create.

• Hey Tony [Schiavone], I'm glad to see you back, especially after seeing your front.

• What can convince modern man is not a historical or a psychological or a continually ever modernizing Christianity but only the unrestricted and uninterrupted message of Revelation.

• A career is measured over the course of the years, not moments. Over good decisions, over successes, not moments, failures, missteps, or bad comments. I learned that I needed to take a step back and look at my career not in that one moment that made me feel really bad, but what I had done not even in the past one or two years or last one or two hires, but that that career is built over many, many, many, many successive quarters and years and good decisions - never, ever made in that one moment where you felt really bad.

• When you say you are a gamer and you are a celebrity or a former celebrity there's a grain of salt that everybody takes that with.

• Anyone who promises you something that you have not earned is seeking to enslave you.

• There are so many people out there living a life they don't want to live. They either are eating the food they don't want to eat, that doesn't serve them, or they're in a job that doesn't serve them and what they're really good at in the world, or they're in a situation or relationship where it's bringing them down.

• I would categorize my books as literature, and I hope that is how they would be consumed. The books do not rely on the artwork to be understood, but I need my art practice to write them.