Kitty Cat quotes

• You have a one of a kind gift to offer this world, and you are unique in the entire history of creation.

• If you discuss the beliefs of Christianity with the village diviner, the medicine man, he will say the white man must be extremely stupid. The white man must be profoundly troubled - probably torn by a huge guilt connected to how he treated the ancestors - to think that villagers would buy the idea that someone died on the cross for us. They would say these beliefs are evidence that the white people killed someone of great importance, probably a diviner and a healer. If you kill a healer, you must make amends by appeasing the healer's spirit.

• Georg always looks beautiful! He wakes up like beauty himself

• Disregard the study of God, and you sentence yourself to stumble and blunder through life blindfolded.

• Surprising, I know. Everyone thinks I'm older.

• I know what I write about seems exotic to a lot of people, but not for me. I pulled up to an old trading post and saw a few elderly Navajos sitting on a bench. I felt right at home.

• People don't realize how long hours are when you're shooting a movie.

• Most people think of success in terms of getting; success, however, begins in terms of giving.

• Ring around the rosie. A pocket full of posie. Ashes ashes, we all fall down. Some people say that this poem is about the Black Death, the fourteenth-century plague that killed 100-million people... Sadly, though, most experts think this is nonsense... How can I be so sure about this rhyme when all the experts disagree? Because I ate the kid who made it up.

• Train yourself for a profession that does not exist.