Offline quotes

• We should be focused on making the world a better place, and once we do that, the money will come back and find us.

• I am a woman, hear me roar," I said. Gosh, what prompted that?" Amelia asked, and I jumped

• At Wal-Mart, if you couldn't explain an idea or a concept in simple terms on one page of paper Sam Walton considered the new idea too complicated to implement.

• Let us with Caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion.

• Alcohol doesn't console, it doesn't fill up anyone's psychological gaps, all it replaces is the lack of God. It doesn't comfort man. On the contrary, it encourages him in his folly, it transports him to the supreme regions where he is master of his own destiny.

• I admire the linear and decisive way a certain kind of man thinks, to my curlicue boundless overthinking.

• I am a great believer that what makes our show different is the humor.

• In the United States businessmen often do not trust their colleagues. If you trust your colleague today, he may be your competitor tomorrow, because people frequently move from one company to another.

• I see myself forever and ever as the ridiculous man, the lonely soul, the wanderer, the restless frustrated artist, the man in love with love, always in search of the absolute, always seeking the unattainable

• But if you knew you might not be able to see it again tomorrow, everything would suddenly become special and precious, wouldn’t it?