Visualization quotes

• I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate.

• I've never been to the Soviet Union and the main reason for that is I was warned several times by people from the KGB who had defected to the West that it would be very unsafe for me to go there

• They can’t even think of freedom because they don’t have the language to.

• The only hope, or else despair Lies in the choice of pyre or pyre - To be redeemed from fire by fire.

• I was born in 1949 - which seems like a long time ago... Actually, it is a long time ago, when I think about it.

• I'm not a star, and I don't want to be a star. Stars fall. I'm an ordinary guy with an extraordinary job.

• I was induced to establish several orders of merit, from conviction that emulation, well directed, becomes a useful servant; and, that the latent genius of some youth is more easily brought into action this way, than by the more sordid gratification of self-interest.

• My time in Weimar Berlin was the most elegant in my life. I would have parties for a hundred people - writers, scientists, artists.

• Do not criticize any other martial arts or speak ill of others, as it will surely come back to you. The mountain does not laugh at the river because it is lowly, nor does the river speak ill of the mountain because it can not move.

• I feel this way about it. World trade means world peace and consequently the World Trade Center buildings in New York ... had a bigger purpose than just to provide room for tenants. The World Trade Center is a living symbol of man's dedication to world peace ... beyond the compelling need to make this a monument to world peace, the World Trade Center should, because of its importance, become a representation of man's belief in humanity, his need for individual dignity, his beliefs in the cooperation of men, and through cooperation, his ability to find greatness.