Endearment quotes

• When the dialogue is on point and I feel like the overall story and message is really serving something that's socially progressive, it really makes me want to be a part of it.

• I think me, Sean Bonnette and Laura Jane Grace, and a lot of the bands people feel that way about, we're just really honest in our lyrics. I think we got really lucky in that the right kind of people who would appreciate that heard us at the right time, because there are plenty of people that are honest in their lyrics.

• For such a small man Maradona gets great elevation on his balls

• Welcome to prekindergarten! You will not die if you discover that there are more lines out there than just your own. In fact, you'll discover that you will have an advantage if you know more of them!

• I'm very physical. I grew up boxing. I've done almost all of my own stunts in movies and in television.

• Cause I bring the heater. Love me cause I'm your leader.

• The Constitution simply does not authorize the federal government to own any of this land (in the Western states).

• We are not in Afghanistan for the sake of the education policy in a broken 13th-century country. We are there so the people of Britain and our global interests are not threatened.

• Mankind is a single body and each nation a part of that body. We must never say "What does it matter to me if some part of the world is ailing?" If there is such an illness, we must concern ourselves with it as though we were having that illness.

• We don't care if these girls want to eat their men. That's the Piranha Man's problem. We just want the avocados.