Vip quotes

• Act like a VIP and become a VIP
    -- Bill Walsh

#Vip

• If I go to a concert or sporting event I usually go in a VIP entrance. And leave the same way.
    -- Fran Drescher

#Events #Vip #Way

• I did five seasons of 'Baywatch,' and I did four seasons of 'VIP.' I've been around awhile.
    -- Pamela Anderson

#Four #Vip #Four Seasons

• Wow. I've never been a VIP before. I've never even been a IP.
    -- Sophie Kinsella

#Vip #Wow

• Music is a uniter, so anything that has to do with VIP and ropes and barriers is not my way. Sometimes I have to deal with it, and sometimes I'm put behind those barriers, but I do all I can to bring it down.
    -- Eugene Hutz

#Way #Vip #Rope

• Get kids out of poverty. Poverty is devastating.

• Don’t mourn your luck that’s failing now, work gone wrong, your plans all proving deceptive — don’t mourn them uselessly. As one long prepared, and graced with courage, say goodbye to her, the Alexandria that is leaving. Above all, don’t fool yourself, don’t say it was a dream, your ears deceived you: don’t degrade yourself with empty hopes like these.

• Learning to love others begins with learning to love ourselves unconditionally first. I will never let myself down, treat myself like a doormat, or make myself small so others can feel big. I have learned that this is the biggest gift that I give not only to myself, but also to the planet, because I paint others with the same brush as I use on myself.

• When we think of digitally disconnecting and inviting presence into our lives, we are creating the conditions of integration within and between.

• My fame is due to broadcast television.

• It is difficult to estimate the misery inflicted upon thousands of persons, and the absolute pecuniary penalty imposed upon multitudes of intellectual workers by the loss of their time, destroyed by organ-grinders and other similar nuisances.

• As an actor, you know, I love not being pigeonholed, which is great. No one really knows who I am. So that's a positive.

• Join The 5 am Club. Your most valuable hours are 5am-8am. They have the least interruptions.

• There's always some youngster coming up- they'll find somebody.

• When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.