Hand Holding quotes

• Affairs are just as disillusioning as marriage, and much less restful.

• I think it would be frustrating to be a match maker. "What do you do?" "I'm a match maker" "Aw, that's really romantic" "No, umm... I actually... never mind"

• Mama, you taught me to do the right things / So now you have to let your baby fly / You've given me everything that I will need / To make it through this crazy thing called life

• In my opinion, Marxism is a great creed of human liberation. It is the creed which says that when all other empires fade and vanish, our business is to enlarge the empire of the human mind

• Our deal always was that we did one as scripted always, we got it like we thought we needed - so we were all happy with it as written. Then I'd let him play as long as we had time.

• Real people conceive originality then think, write but never read of others' posts to copy to follow and the copycats follow exactly the opposite direction i.e. read of others' posts, write but never think and conceive originality.

• The Establishment Clause . . . stands as an expression of principle on the part of the Founders . . . that religion is too personal, too sacred, too holy, to permit its 'unhallowed perversion' by a civil magistrate.

• Sell. Don't apologize for it and don't be afraid to beg with a positive, up-beat attitude. Tell prospects you want their business and you will kick ***** once you've earned it. Have no shame, pride doesn't pay the rent.

• Love didn't always solve the problem; sometimes it became the problem.

• We need fathers to step up, to realize that their job does not end at conception; that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child but the courage to raise one.