Vanquish quotes

• Art is not chaste. Those ill prepared should be allowed no contact with art. Art is dangerous. If it is chaste, it is not art.

• Ministers regularly meet soldiers that have returned from operational tours to hear about their experiences, including those who have recovered from their injuries.

• I am a professional. At the circuit I am calm. At home I am very different.

• The landscape of my childhood was one of fierce occupation by trees.

• The biggest thing is to create a product that consumers find useful. As more and more people like something, it becomes harder and harder to have a conspiracy theory about it.

• What users want is convenience and results.

• Operation Fast and Furious was flawed in concept and flawed in execution. The tactics used in this operation violate Department of Justice policy and should never have been used.

• My goals have gone from being an all-star to just being able to play basketball. I always took for granted that I could play. Now I know what a gift it is.

• Your own music comes out of your head and emotions, but it's not etched in your system.

• Part of the reason for moving to New York was the sense that it just didn't matter how much work I did in England, I continued to be seen simply as a Redgrave. I did feel I could be who I am in New York and we all like to feel appreciated.