Extra Work quotes

• Sometimes you want to fall on your knees and thank God in heaven for all the poor news reporting that goes on in the world.

• Opportunities present themselves every day - to everyone. You just have to be alert and ready to act.

• Addiction, self-sabotage, procrastination, laziness, rage, chronic fatigue, and depression are all ways that we withhold our full participation in the program of life we are offered. When the conscious mind cannot find a reason to say no, the unconscious says no in its own way.

• In the dancehall world, we have crews and they battle. It's part of the entire culture surrounding dancehall.

• I want to be where there are out and out pagans.

• I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.

• There 's nae sorrow there, John, There 's neither cauld nor care, John, The day is aye fair, In the land o' the leal.

• I'm not homely enough to play the nerdy girl and not nearly pretty enough to play the pretty girl.

• Fighting dragons is my holy joy.

• I always feel like the editing room is like coming into the kitchen. What kind of a meal do you make from there? It can be anything.