Head Start quotes

• Consider that all accomplishment is constituted by a series of resolved breakdowns.

• You made my world stand still, and in that stillness, there was a freedom I never felt before.

• Any path is only a path, and there is no affront to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you.

• In all the history of the boxing game, you'll find no human interest story to compare with the life narrative of James J. Braddock.

• A writer who can't write in a grammerly manner better shut up shop.

• I find that most people know what a story is until they sit down to write one.

• Steven, I know I phrased that as a question, but it was really a command. Yes, but mine is…ummm…private. Private, Steven? Yes, Miss Palma. PRIVATE Steven? Again with the capital letters?

• Stay healthy, do sports and above all have fun while doing sport. Competing or just for fun, whatever, simply enjoy and try your best. Working hard, working well with achievable goals normally pays off. Believe in the people that are with you and listen to those who have more experience.

• Viewed as drama, World War I is somewhat disappointing.

• Absorption in things other than self is the secret of a happy life.