Undefined quotes

• I've never felt my gender was an obstacle. There have of course been moments in my career when it has slapped me in the face but the reason I felt it slapped me in the face was because it wasn't something that I had contemplated before.

• The artist produces for the liberation of his soul. It is his nature to create as it is the nature of water to run down the hill.

• You, that have toiled during youth, to set your son upon higher ground, and to enable him to begin where you left off, do not expect that son to be what you were, - diligent, modest, active, simple in his tastes, fertile in resources. You have put him under quite a different master. Poverty educated you; wealth will educate him. You cannot suppose the result will be the same.

• Elevate those guns a little lower.

• Elle MacPherson is absolutely amazing; she is just so beautiful.

• Nothing can happen nowhere. The locale of the happening always colours the happening, and often, to a degree, shapes it.

• I enjoy being recognized whatever environment I'm in.

• I'm a Navy brat. You find that a lot of stage actors are Army or Navy brats, because they have the ability to make a big impression, make friends, and then leave just a few months later.

• A little anger is a good thing if it isn't on your own behalf, if it's for others deserving of your anger, your empathy.

• The only kind of coercion I recommend is mutual coercion, mutually agreed upon by the majority of the people affected.