Knowledge And Experience quotes

• There was another life that I might have had, but I am having this one.

• Take things as they come. Take things as they are. What does it matter? There's one end to everything.

• Again, talent is the real import of being in the business.

• In the spiritual domain, criticism is love turned sour. In a wholesome spiritual life there is no room for criticism. The critical faculty is an intellectual one, not a moral one. If criticism becomes a habit it will destroy the moral energy of the life and paralyse spiritual force. The only person who can criticise human beings is the Holy Spirit.

• Within You is the Light of a Thousand Suns. - Within You is Unimaginable Beauty.

• When you get home after being gone for a month or two, time moves on without you. You're scrambling to catch up with the people. Some friends and family understand, but then there are others who just think that you can't find enough time in your life for them.

• I try to keep myself grounded and to stay true to who I am through every experience, positive or negative.

• The great arises out of small things that are honored and cared for.

• One of the first issues I dealt with was the struggle to find a language, to find my own words.

• Dreams do come true, even for someone who couldn't speak English and never had a music lesson or much of an education.