Very Popular quotes

• Hip is to know, it's a form of intelligence. To be hip is to be update and relevant. Hop is a form of movement, you can't just observe a hop, you gotta hop up and do it. Hip and hop is more than music Hip is the Knowledge, hop is the Movement. Hip and Hop is Intelligent movement

• If you want to connect with people who are in distress and great grief and scared, you need to do it in a certain way. I move kind of slow. I talk kind of slow. I let them know that I respect them.

• For mightier far Than strength of nerve or sinew, or the sway Of magic potent over sun and star, Is love, though oft to agony distrest, And though his favourite be feeble woman's breast.

• The conclusion, therefore, is that there are two major forces in society: love, which multiplies the species, and the nose, which subordinates it to the individual. Procreation, equilibrium.

• It is one thing to be eloquent and charming in profane speech, and another when the one speaking as a religious.

• Looking good and dressing well is a necessity. Having a purpose in life is not.

• I am a woman. My life is a long, strong, twisted rope, made up of a number of human relationships, nothing more.

• I’d promised myself that I’d really work on talking more, talking about uncomfortable things, because I could see from Brian how well things could work out if you did.

• What you think of me is none of my business.

• Would you buy a book proudly stating on the cover that its reader is a dummy? Or would you think "of course it's ironic"?