Kindness To Others quotes

• Guys get injuries and there's a reason why these injuries happen. A lot of time you're going to get your knee injuries and your ankle injuries, but sometimes if a guy's back is hurting it might be because his core isn't balanced with his back.

• I recall the first time my agent told me to wear clothes specifically chosen for me, I would try and find excuses not to do it.

• In literature only trouble is interesting. It takes trouble to turn the great themes of life into a story: birth, love, sex, work, and death.

• Just take your time - wave comes. Let the other guys go, catch another one.

• Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

• It's better to have something to remember than anything to regret.

• A man's jealousy is a social institution; a woman's prostitution is an instinct.

• Every single night our soul is taken, and every single night the Angel asks before bringing it back, "Ya Allah what about this one?" "Do You want to send it back?" Do You want to pull the plug or should we keep the Ruh (soul)?" And every night Allah gives permission to the Angel to let us live one more time."

• It was tough to get up for teams from the West. This will put a lot of interest back in the game.

• Let us see God before man every day.