Eternal Light quotes

• Books don't prattle. Books don't make demands. Yet they give you everything they possess. It's a very satisfying partnership.

• Writing a portable OS is not much harder than a nonportable one, and all systems should be written with portability in mind these days.

• A fragrance is like a cat burglar in your brain, it has the key with which to pick the lock and unleash your memories.

• If fitness came in a bottle,everyone would have a great body. Skip the quick fixes;hard work is what ensures lasting results!

• I'll go for things that I know are going to be wrong, with a vengeance

• A good umpire, like a good FBI agent, is never noticed if he is doing his job.

• But who is stronger than death? Me , evidently .

• I knew when I got into this business I couldn't have it both ways: I could live the playboy lifestyle, which is not a bad thing to do, or have a traditional family life, which is how I grew up. And that was more important to me.

• New York's the place where you can have a private life. You can do anything, be anything you please. New Yorkers mind their own business. Police cars, ambulances, fire engines - nobody even turns around for them. We go to the movies for excitement.

• You can't handle the truth. Because the truth is, I blew up the Murrah building and isn't it kind of scary that one man could reap this kind of hell?