Of Sight Out Of Mind quotes

• The fact that millions of people share the same vices does not make these vices virtues, the fact that they share so many errors does not make the errors to be truths, and the fact that millions of people share the same form of mental pathology does not make these people sane.

• I didn't believe that I'd ever be lucky enough to be able to make a living as an actor.

• In the clubs, it's all out and you can say whatever as the character. TV has standards.

• We went to the moon to have fun, but the moon turned out to completely suck.

• An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose.

• An important question to ask is, 'Where and when did decoration and utility first meet?

• Ben rubbed his muzzle over Kyle’s shoulder in a way that I think was supposed to be reassuring. Kyle sucked in a breath. Either it hurt, or the reminder that the werewolf was big enough to rub his shoulder without much effort wasn’t exactly reassuring. “Ben, when was the last time you brushed your teeth?” asked Kyle. Or else Ben’s breath was really bad.

• But, with time, one has encountered many of the monsters, and one is increasingly less terrified of those still to be met.

• Sometimes it seems the only accomplishment my education ever bestowed on me was the ability to think in quotations.

• My course is set for an uncharted sea.