Feeling Lost quotes

• Time to write and sing, to laugh, to listen, to discover, to cry, to love music.

• It's hard to decide how to match words to music. It's not like it's twice the work. It's always difficult for me to explain to the composer what I'm looking for. I'm not a professional; I lack even basic knowledge about writing music

• If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

• It was delightful but, of course, it was pretty insulting to my professional reputation.

• I wonder at the idleness of tears.

• I'm no longer an artist, I'm a business partner.

• It's OK to be outspoken about your faith.

• In a dream world, I would love to be a master pastry chef, because it combines something I love doing baking with something I'm not good at doing baking. BUT! Practically, if I weren't writing and doing comedy things, I'd like to teach kids to read. I would be good at that in real life.

• People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren't already complicated enough.

• You look at Japan and Hayao Miyazaki's films are the biggest films ever made in Japan; domestically there and they play to critical acclaim around the world. He won't put more then 5 or 10 percent computer imagery in his movies. It's disappointing to me. It's a silly choice that some studios made to move out of animation. It's part of the unfortuneate preconception that I think the public has going into see animation.