Engels quotes

• A man's motive in the small actions of daily life, like resting a moment on his pitchfork in the sun and listening intently, may be the most important thing about that man.

• Why should we honour those that die upon the field of battle? A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

• Every Englishman abroad, until it is proved to the contrary, likes to consider himself a traveller and not a tourist.

• Luckily, I'm setting records without even thinking about it, without having the pressure of having to do as well as the person who came before me. It's more like, "Yeah, I'm doing my thing and what happens, happens," and fortunately those have been some pretty amazing results.

• Us writers all like each other and want to write stories with each other; we're having a good time.

• I indeed do respect all people for the positives in their life. Sadly, there comes a time of diminishing returns in the balance. At the end of the day, my respect is reserved for those solidly in the asset column of mankind.

• Golf Media is basically my brain in one place. It does just about everything except cure asthma. If you find an app that cures asthma, definitely let me know.

• Women are more proactive. By their nature, they're genetically designed to nurture their offspring. Men have always been the hunters in their society. But it's changing. Women are now doing two things: They're building companies and they're giving birth to kids.

• We leave as we came and, god willing, as we shall return, with peace, and hope for all mankind.

• Good art, no matter how simple or casual-seeming, always carries a high density of choice.